Welcome ToEdison Elementary School
Bus Transportation Routes - Edison
First Weeks of School Handbook
Code of Conduct
Elementary Points of Pride
School Supply List
Parent & Student Handbook
Field Trip Permission Form
Report Card Standards
School Improvement Plan
2017 Annual Education Report
Mission Statement & Points of Pride
Students will be empowered to achieve their goals through lifelong learning and leading.
We believe that all students can learn in a safe, caring, responsible, positive, and respectful environment. We also believe that parent support at home with homework and practice is important to a child's school success and that teachers' utilization of research-based teaching practices will engage all students to achieve their personal best.
To empower students to be lifelong leaders and learners.
Points of Pride
- Students collected and sorted 1500 pounds of bottle caps thus earning the school 3 Buddy Benches for their playgrounds.
- Edison uses Class Dojo Schoolwide to record PBIS data and send out great information items and at have 95% of parents signed up and watching their kids learn.
- Students on the Stage - Edison students performed in WWCSD Children's Theatre Production of Aladdin and Wayne Memorial High School production of Seussical.
- Fully student-led news crew that records the daily announcements.
- Reduced Office Referral totals by half from in two years
- Community partnerships with Grace Worship Center, Community Financial, Aubrees, the Grangers, and the Masons among others.
- Active and supportive PTO
The Cost of Educating a Student
Edison Latest News
View all images from our 4th grade Clapout! Congratulations 4th graders and have a great summer.
View all images from our students dressing up and remaining in character as they rehearsed their research projects on important people all around the world.
View all images from this event. Our students were encouraged to read over the summer and come to free workshops at the public library.
Attendance Line: 734-419-2606
Student Hours: Full Day: 9:00 am - 3:50 pm
AM Half Day: 9:00 am -12:10 pm
|‹ September 2018 ›|