Welcome ToElliott Elementary School
Mission Statement & Points of Pride
The Elliott Community will strive to instill character values and hold high expectations. We are committed to being a place where kids love learning, become leaders, and prepare for life.
Points of Pride
- Our amazing staff always goes above and beyond for our students and their families.
- Service Learning and Civic Engagement Collaboration with Schoolcraft College Child and Family Services Department. They provide assistance in the classroom, assistance and prizes at events, a fall festival, clothing, school supplies, and monthly attendance prize baskets.
- Parent PRIDE group organized activities for students and their families including Boo Bash, Popcorn Days, Someone Special/Daddy/Daughter Dance, Someone Special/Mother/Son Night, and the Last Blast Fun Night.
- Elliott has an official Facebook Page.
- Increase in NWEA scores for math, reading, and science.
- Elliott completed our third year with Leader in Me.
- Student Lighthouse Team organized a Fun Run and money raised will be donated to the Family Resource Center and the Humane Society.
- Archery club for fourth graders called the "Scallywag Arr-chers"
- After-school floor hockey and basketball.
The Cost of Educating a Student
Please join us for our Job Fair at for on-site interviews. Bring a resume or apply at http://www.wwcsd.net/
Times: 11am - 3pm
When: October 16th
Where: Dyer Center (36745 Marquette, Westland)
We're having our annual State of the District event on October 23, 2018 at John Glenn Auditorium (36105 Marquette, Westland MI) at 6:30pm (doors open at 6pm for gallery walk)
Elliott Latest News
Great News- FREE Breakfast and Lunch for ALL K-12 students!
Beginning Oct. 1, 2018, Wayne-Westland Community Schools will offer FREE breakfast and lunch to all K-12 students.
Attendance Line: 734-419-2611
Student Hours: Full Day: 8:30 am - 3:20 pm
AM Half Day: 8:30 am -11:40 am
|‹ October 2018 ›|