Welcome ToHoover Elementary School
Mission Statement & Points of Pride
Learning For All; Leaders For Life
Points of Pride
- Third-grade MStep scores exceeded county average in ELA and Math in significant subgroups
- Over 80% of first graders met or exceeded their RIT goals on Spring NWEA tests
- After school extended learning opportunities
- 4th-grade mentor program
- Invested in Bright Futures and Champions programs
- Partnerships with General Motors, HYPE, the City of Wayne
- Celebrate and Promote Leadership
- Peer Mediation Program
- Outstanding PTO events including the carnival, book fairs, dances, hot dog day, staff appreciation lunches and more.
- Empathetic students and parents working closely with the school to make Hoover a shining star
The Cost of Educating a Student
Hoover Latest News
View all images from our 4th grade clapout! Good luck and have a great summer 4th graders.
View all images from our end of the year award ceremony! Congratulations to all of our students.
Hoover hosted a Literacy Night on Wednesday My 25 from 4:30-5:30pm. Over 100 people attended this great event and had the chance to visit three stations which included a Technology station, a Reading at Home station and a Writing at Home station.
Attendance Line: 734-419-2673
Student Hours: Full Day: 8:30 am - 3:20 pm
AM Half Day: 8:30 am -11:40 am
|‹ September 2018 ›|