Welcome ToFranklin Middle School
The Franklin Community will provide a positive environment that continues to develop pride, respect, a sense of responsibility, academic competence and a desire for quality in the life long learning process.
Points of Pride
- Science's team overall growth on NWEA
- Over 200 students received academic awards during honors night
- Franklin Unified
- Mentoring Program
- Power Hour (8-year growth average for ELA foundation students)
- Athletic Program
- Band and Choir
- Fine Arts Production (History of Broadway)
- Clean and Well-maintained building and landscaping
- History Day student contributions
- NJHS and Student Council's Adopt-a- family drive during the Holiday
More FMS videos
Franklin Latest News
View all images of our Spring Awards Ceremony event! Congratulations to all students involved and thank you, parents, for your support.
Franklin Middle School's Mentoring Program students led Hoover Elementary students today in team building activities, buddy reading, and goal setting. They ended their time together with lunch.
Yesterday we took our Mentoring Program Students on a team-building field trip to Planet Rock in Ann Arbor.
Student Hours: Full Day: 7:50 am - 2:40 pm
AM Half Day: 7:50 am - 11:00 am
|‹ August 2018 ›|