Welcome ToAdams Upper Elementary
Love Lead Learn
Points of Pride
- Over 150 students met NWEA RIT goal in all 4 areas
- Two 5th Grade classes presented on historical figures to their families and distinguished guests
- 30 students put together and presented in technology showcase to their families and distinguished guests
- Student Lighthouse Team members presented about Adams to 4th graders and their parents at our 4th grade transition night
- Adams Welcome Leaders routinely give tours to new students, parents, families, and guests
- 22 talented students performed in the annual Adams has Talent Show in front of families, guests and the entire school
- About 180 6th Graders received awards at our 6th Grade Awards Ceremony
- Post Secondary Program runs a weekly coffee shop for staff members
- We have the Beaumont Clinic housed at Adams which supports our students and families
- We have the Family Resource Center housed at Adams which supports our students and families
- Students get many opportunities for experiential learning through field trips to places such as Greenfield Village, the Detroit Zoo, Comerica Park, the Henry Ford and theater performances.
- We have a dedicated staff who believe in doing what is best for students.
5th Grade: August 27th
6th Grade: August 28th
Both evenings take place from 6:00 - 7:00 pm
Adams Latest News
View all images from our student showcase
1st annual Adams Upper Elementary Technology Showcase was held on Monday, June 4th. We had 30 5th and 6th grade students that showcased different projects and presentations that were created in Mrs. Wade's media class. Program showcased included Adobe Spark, Google Slides, Google Classroom, PowToon Animation, Pivot 4 Animator and a Coding Program Scratch. They all did a great job!
View all images from this event!
For the past nine years, Adams has hosted an all-school talent show dubbed "ADAMS GOT TALENT" Led by Mrs. Lyon, Miss. Furlong and Mr. Millett. All students are invited to open try-out. Those who make the cut then perform two shows for Adams students and parents. This year and last year we had 15 different acts.
Check out all of our images of the 2018 Wax Museum on-display! Our kids did great receipting historical facts to parents and faculty.
Attendance Line: 734-419-2399
Student Hours: Full Day: 8:00 am - 2:50 pm
AM Half Day: 8:00 am - 11:10 am
|‹ June 2018 ›|